Abhyanga Oil Massage
30 MINUTES $60 | Full body - 60 MINUTES $100
Ayurvedic oil massage recommended by Ayurveda to achieve overall health and well-being. Its benefits are described by traditional Ayurvedic texts: "Every day, give your body a full oil massage, it nourishes the skin, soothes Vata dosha and Kapha dosha, relieves fatigue, increases stamina, gives pleasure to life and improve sleep, improves the appearance and radiance of the skin , prolongs life and nourishes all parts of the body."
• Improves blood circulation, especially near nerve endings;
• Increases muscle tone and the whole body, improves joint lubrication;
• Improves the excretion of life products from the body;
• Softens the skin, makes it smoother.
* Individual choice of oils (depending on dosha - type of body)
Thai Yoga Massage
60 MINUTES $100 • 90 MINUTES $130
Harmonious blend techniques of Thai massage and Japanese Shiatsu.
Thai-Yoga massage is a path to enlightenment through touch and meditation.
According to orient doctrine, the living energy of Qi is moving inside the body through specific channels, along the nerves, the blood vessels and lymphatic pathways. The infringement of free movements shows up as the main cause of any diseases.
By the techniques of pressing, stretching and twisting, the elimination of muscle dysfunction is provided. It is the perfect anti-stress treatment helps to remove the fears of birth trauma, and repressed emotions. The method is recommended for the treatment of back pain, joint pain, hypertension, poor circulation, vascular dystonia, digestive system disease, kidney disease, impotence, chronic prostatitis, infertility, etc.
* Performed on a thickly padded floor mat with the receiver fully clothed. Loose fitting or flexible clothing is recommended, such as sweat pants or Yoga pants.
Feet 40 MINUTES $75 | face+head 30 MINUTES $55
Reflexology is an ancient healing practice based on the principle that there are reflex points on the feet, head and face that correspond to the body’s different organs and glands. Reflexology can help treat different types of pains and aches, such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, lower and upper backaches.
* I am using blend of ayurvedic oils with the moderate pressure on the points (depend on client sensitivity)
For reservations or information:
If you have additional questions or want to schedule the session, please click on the button below and fill up the form: